Jul 3 – Jul 15, 2017
Oct 23 – Nov 4, 2017
Feb 19-Mar 3, 2018
Jun 4-16, 2018
The Journey to Brazil Tour Package Includes:
This tour is offered as a way to assist you in maximizing your experience at the Casa de Dom Inácio in Abadiânia, Brazil. In exchange for the tour fee of $2,400US per adult and $1,400US per child under 13, a 12-day tour includes:
- Seventy pages of information describing the entire experience
- Lodging, including three meals per day at your pousada
- Group transportation to and from the Brasilia airport
- Guidance to assist you when meeting with John of God
- Guidance with Casa protocol and procedures
- Daily orientation sessions to discuss your progress
- Two group orientation sessions to answer questions
- Guided group visit to the Casa’s Sacred Waterfall
- A guided bus tour to the Casa’s Soup Kitchen
- A formal written budget to forecast your expenses
- Passport and Visa advice
- Travel Insurance options
- Airline ticketing options
- We follow the Standards of Independent Guides Recognized by the Casa.
Accommodations in Abadiânia, Brazil
- Each person has a private room.
- Our groups stay at one of the cleanest and most modern pousadas (motel) in Abadiania.
- All rooms have a private toilet and shower and each room is cleaned daily. The beds have firm mattresses with box springs.
- Fresh towels are supplied daily and laundry service is available.
- The pousada has wireless internet access.
- The variety of food offered is exceptional. Vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters are all offered a wide variety of tasty food three times daily. Smoothies, specialty coffees and teas are also offered.
Most Importantly: We stay with you at the pousada for the entire 12-day Tour
Sending Photos to John of God
If you are unable to travel to Brazil to see John of God, you may wish to send a photograph instead.